I'm commenting on myself because I cannot figure out how to post another blog on my own blog.... yikes.. Anyway, so I'm taking Jess's advice to keep all pots... likes and dislikes and start keeping notes of what I don't like about them. Also to ease some of the tension getting back into the swing of things Marcia was so kind to throw with me today. I made my first "sum" pot. Two that I didn't like I ended up putting together - two negatives making a positive? maybe.
I'm commenting on myself because I cannot figure out how to post another blog on my own blog.... yikes.. Anyway, so I'm taking Jess's advice to keep all pots... likes and dislikes and start keeping notes of what I don't like about them. Also to ease some of the tension getting back into the swing of things Marcia was so kind to throw with me today. I made my first "sum" pot. Two that I didn't like I ended up putting together - two negatives making a positive? maybe.
ReplyDelete